jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

Tutorial Adorno de Navidad / Christmas Ornament Tutorial



Tal como os prometí, he preparado un tutorial del adorno de Navidad que hice. Bueno, más que un tutorial, os enseño los pasos que seguí para hacerlo...
As I promised to you, I have prepared a tutorial of the Chrismtas Ornament I made. Well, in fact, more than a tutorial, I show you the steps I followed to do it...

Os lo podéis descargar (pdf) haciendo clic en la siguiente imagen:
You can download (pdf) it clicking on the following image:


Algunas fotos de cómo lo hice / Some pictures of how I made it:








Espero que os guste y que disfrutéis haciéndolo!!! y si hacéis vuestra versión, no dudéis en enseñármela, me hará mucha ilusión!!!
I hope you like it and you enjoy making it!!! and if you do your version, don't hesitate to show it to me, I will be really happy to see it!!!
Feliz Nochevieja!!! Os deseo lo mejor para este Nuevo Año 2010!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year's Eve!!! I wish you all the best for this New Year 2010!!!!!!!

4 comentarios:

Flor Larios Art dijo...

Happy New Year to you too!
Wishing you the BEST!
Flor

Unknown dijo...

Great , clear instructions many thanks and a Happy New Year !

Anónimo dijo...

je te souhaite le meilleur pour cette nouvelle année!
Merci pour ton message...

ZEPETIT dijo...

Feliz 2010!

Zepequeña.

Quizás también te interese:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...