miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

Adorno enviado! / Ornament sent!

Este lunes envié los 10 adornos para el Swap. ¡Qué emoción! Espero que les guste a todas!
This Monday I sent the 10 ornaments for the Swap. How exciting! I hope they like them!
Este año he hecho una bola con un muñeco de nieve (combinación de telas de patchwork y fieltro). Estoy preparando una especie de tutorial por si alguien quiere hacerlo.
This year I've made a ball with a snowman (patchwork fabrics + felt). I'm preparing some kind of tutorial in case anybody would like to do it.

3 comentarios:

M.E. Greene dijo...

I want to make ornaments, but I'm running out of time. I hope to make a few before Christmas! Yours are very cute. :)

Gabrielle dijo...

I love those, they are so sweet! We made quite a few this year, but not enough!

A Time for Stitching dijo...

Your ornaments are so cute. They look lovely all together! Thank you for your comment on my post - the Nativity is sweet as you say. Update on weight loss - 3lb so far (not good - I need to slow it down somehow) hehe. I'm hungry right now but don't want to eat anything!!

Quizás también te interese:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...